Friday, January 2, 2009

There's a Lot Swimming 'Round, Swimming 'Round In My Head

Yesterday I was changing after work, and when I was looking at myself in the mirror I kind of thought that I looked good. It was interesting. This year I've been very WHATEVER about clothes and being stylish and all of that kind of stuff, but yesterday was a pretty day. It was cool.

Sometimes its good to make things right with people. I am the kind of person who can't handle it when someone hates me or is really angry at me, and I always want to make it right. It shouldn't always be made right, though. Sometimes you just have to let it go. Recently, I made a situation with someone right and I feel good about it. I'm glad. I missed that person as a friend, as someone to talk to. They make me happy.

I had a wonderful wake-up call this morning. It made my day! =)
I had a wonderful end to the day call this evening. It made me smile a lot.

I can't believe that I graduate in 6 months. It's so crazy to think about. Where has time gone?! Is highschool really almost over?! It seems like just yesterday I was a freshman in Physics class, or a sophomore in Algebra II, or even a junior in AP Statistics. How is it I'm halfway done senior year?!
I've enjoyed it. Does that measure success? Is it a good senior year because I enjoyed it? I think so. I think this has been a great year so far, no matter what anyone else says. I'm having a blast and I love it.

Here's to 2009. Senior year. Beginning of the rest of my life, my ADULT life. Turning 18.

Here's to the rest of our lives. May they be full. May they have good times. May they have growing times. May they have friends. And fun. And most importantly, may they be full of love.


Currently Listening To: The Dirt Whispered by Rise Against

No comments: