Wednesday, December 5, 2007

As my friend pointed out...it's been a month. Update? I got a job at Pizza Hut and I'm working 22 hours this weekend. I got my license and drove in the snow. My computer is finally fixed. I really don't know what else to say. Life remains in a very good place. I'm very happy. Very content. That is rare, I think. Very few people seem to be content.

Today we got out of school early because of snow. I had a little bit of time to waste in the afternoon, so I was doing a bit of reflecting on life. I tend to do that at night when I can't sleep...but I've been sleeping at decent hours of the night recently. Every night for the past week and a half I've had a nightmare, though. I usually don't dream, and then all of the sudden it's been 10 nights in a row. I think that's odd, and I don't know what it means. I love how ancient cultures saw dreams and nightmares as omens, and we as Americans just see them as something that's so whatever it doesn't even matter. Perhaps they are significant.

No comments: